- Surprises. Americans love to surprise others. This behavior became more noticeable with the spread of the internet and the ease of uploading videos to YouTube. The three top surprises are:
- A man surprises his girlfriend with a marriage proposal.
- A soldier returning from Afghanistan surprises his kid at school.
- Practical jokes.
- Football. If you are a male, you can easily make friends or socialize with Americans by learning about the American football. This is especially important if you go to school.
- Dogs. NEVER EVER SAY UNCOMPLIMENTARY THING ABOUT DOGS. Dog owners consider their dog a member of the family. Imagine how you will feel if someone says something nasty about your child. Once while sitting outside Starbucks, an old lady asked a young woman to tighten her dog’s leash because he was blocking the sidewalk. Although, the young lady apologized but she felt very offended. She started speaking against the old woman when she left.
- SUVs, trucks and vans. Basically, the bigger the better. Elegant German cars are considered impractical.
- Ham and Bacon. Bacon. Bacon. Americans eat bacon for breakfast, lunch, dinner and as snack food. They add it to their salads, pizzas, soups and sandwiches. If you don’t eat pork, you have to ask if your food contains pork. When at a restaurant always be in doubt and assume nothing. Here, the bean soup for example is not a vegetarian dish, ham is as a main ingredient as bean in this soup.
The featured image is from thegroomlist.