I have seen Asian women more than others dating men out of their race. I know Arab men like Caucasian women. And Caucasian men like Asian women. But are these my stereotype of people or is there any proof to backup these observations? Actually, numbers from two dating sites say I might be right.
Researchers at AYI.com analyzed over 2.4 million interactions among its current user base in the United States. Here are some of these interesting findings:
- The study revealed that men replied most to Asian women with the exception of Asian men who responded most to Latino women.
- All-women except black women responded most to advances from white men.
- White men preferred most other races over white women.
And OkCupid findings are:
- White women are very selective even though they were the second least popular female group after black women.
- White men respond 20 percent less often than other men even though they received and most replies one in 3.4 women.
- Middle Eastern women are overwhelmingly the most popular group one in two men write back.
- Middle Eastern men are the least picky responding 49.7 percent of the time.
- Overall users tended to date within their own race with the exception of Asian women.
Now, although these are interesting studies both are based in the United States. So I am not sure if the data samples although huge can be generalized. For example, AYI found Asian women the most popular while OkCupid found Middle Eastern women the most popular.
You can watch the video for more racial preferences:
With the world becoming a small village there is no doubt interracial marriages are on the rise. And according to National Geographic Americans in 2050 will look super beautiful as below: