The situation in Syria is getting worse and worse. Here are the latest:
- More cousins are fleeing Syria. We stopped asking for details, we just ask whether they reached their destination safely
- Yesterday, my aunt told us that three distant relatives of ours are missing
- Kidnapping for ransom is common now
- A shrapnel hit my cousin and her friend last week. Both are safe, but my cousin’s arm was injured badly and needed an operation
- A cousin’s commercial truck with the goods in it was hijacked for ransom
It has never been easier to decide what I wish to happen in 2016.
Pray for the end of war in Syria!
Here is how a neighborhood in Damascus looks now.